Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Saegent Seat on EBay

1145 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  keyman
Sargent Seat on EBay

I dont know the seller but can attest to the comfort of these seats as I had one included with my bike when I purchased it.
Ducati Sargent Motorcycle Seat for Models ST2/ST3/ST4 | eBay
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
298 Posts
Search eBay, I do regularly. If you are patient and diligent, you can find deals on seats. I got a Corbin in great shape for $220 shipped. I also got a Sargent for my Sabre for eighty plus shipping. If you want it now, you can get a new Sargent on eBay for four hundred, or you can buy one from Sargent for four-fifty.

SportTouring - ST

· Registered
372 Posts
Same Sargent seat I have, except mine is with red piping and has the Italian flag on it. I love it. One thing though - I still haven't figured out what the little rotating metal levers are for underneath....

· Administrator
13,888 Posts
Same Sargent seat I have, except mine is with red piping and has the Italian flag on it. I love it. One thing though - I still haven't figured out what the little rotating metal levers are for underneath....
You fold those hooks out so you can use a bungee net to tie things down on the rear seat area.

· Registered
298 Posts
Thanks guys, you inspired me to search eBay. I purchased another seat for just over a hundred shipped. I don't think it will be as nice as my Corbin, but I'm going to customize it and see if I can make it work well for my sweetie. She says the Corbin is slippery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.