Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
06' ST3
437 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Search eBay, I do regularly. If you are patient and diligent, you can find deals on seats. I got a Corbin in great shape for $220 shipped. I also got a Sargent for my Sabre for eighty plus shipping. If you want it now, you can get a new Sargent on eBay for four hundred, or you can buy one from Sargent for four-fifty.

SportTouring - ST

·
Registered
376 Posts
Same Sargent seat I have, except mine is with red piping and has the Italian flag on it. I love it. One thing though - I still haven't figured out what the little rotating metal levers are for underneath....

·
Administrator
13,247 Posts
Same Sargent seat I have, except mine is with red piping and has the Italian flag on it. I love it. One thing though - I still haven't figured out what the little rotating metal levers are for underneath....
You fold those hooks out so you can use a bungee net to tie things down on the rear seat area.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Thanks guys, you inspired me to search eBay. I purchased another seat for just over a hundred shipped. I don't think it will be as nice as my Corbin, but I'm going to customize it and see if I can make it work well for my sweetie. She says the Corbin is slippery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts