Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess there will never be a better excuse for a ride than the up-coming battle between VR/46 and the petulant whiner's from Spain. (Not that everyone from Spain is a whiner. Some of my best friends are from Spain. But, there are two twerps in particular that happen to ride in the premier Moto GP class. Those two need to be taught a lesson, and I know just the guy who will do the teaching! But, I digress.) This is the perfect time of year and the perfect reason. (If you really needed one.)
The options are; the Dainese store in S.F. Will have a Moto GP party at 1pm on Sunday, 11/8. That would be fun, but it's a fair hike over there. The other would be to find a tavern in the foot hills that will have coverage of the race. If anyone has a better idea, let's hear it. This will be the race that your grand kids will beg you to tell them about. "Grandpa, where were you when VR rode the greatest race in the history of two wheel racing?" Don't be the Grandpa that says; "Oh, that race. Well... I was at the mall helping your Grandma shop for a new bathrobe."

·
1st Gen Hyper Hooligan
2,370 Posts
The D store sounds nice but i'll more than likely be packed. Was there for a replay in 13 and it made me uncomfortable. The Bay Area DOC usually host replays but those are even further and on a monday. Think I might just watch it at home, want to be able to scream and shout at will without the judgmental s :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts