Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, first practice is over, and Stoner pulled out a fast lap. As for Nicky, not only was he in the top group for most of the session - including in the wet - he finished with a time that's only 3 tenths off the front row!

Come on, You-Know-Who... Tell me he's not making serious progress! :abduct:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Lets keep our fingers crossed :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Holy crap guys, Hayden is doing good in free practice at the moment. He's been in the top 5 for much of the session so far.

·
Banned
11,256 Posts
Ehh... its raining now, but weather for sunday's race looks dry. :(

Good on Hayden, he had a tremendously bad session; Blown gearbox then switched bikes, high-sided off the bike, took out Canepa and then had no bike to continue with since he already broke the first one. Had he been able to continue, I think we would have seen him pass Stoner.

IDK what the deal with Stoner was, after having excellent pace friday, no reports out as of yet.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
Huh, I was joking on my board about Nicky winning this weekend but it'd be funny as hell to be right :D

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, if you consider being almost 2 seconds from poll as having the pace.
Well, Tye, it's "pole", and the session was soaking wet, so you're always going to have a wide range of lap times. In the dry morning session he was only a half second from the leader, and in fact set a quicker time than Rossi!

Considering where Nicky was a month ago, you don't think it's impressive?

·
Banned
11,256 Posts

·
Flavor of the Month
2,359 Posts
I'm hoping to steal away from work for a bit to watch the race...GO NICKY!!!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Well, Tye, it's "pole", and the session was soaking wet, so you're always going to have a wide range of lap times. In the dry morning session he was only a half second from the leader, and in fact set a quicker time than Rossi!

Considering where Nicky was a month ago, you don't think it's impressive?
Wow, the DucatiMS pedants are so hard at work these days, falling over each other to correct typos, that they don't even read who posted what.

Eye beleeve rcrob hadd stayted both Nicky's wette and dry tymze wer at paice. I saye the final Qwollifying times wood disspute that.

Pedants, knock yourselves out

·
Registered
698 Posts
Its a "Knock Out" and came sooner than expected

You boys are killing me.

please reread my post.

ped⋅ant  [ped-nt] Show IPA
–noun
1. a person who makes an excessive or inappropriate display of learning.
2. a person who overemphasizes rules or minor details.
3. a person who adheres rigidly to book knowledge without regard to common sense.
4. Obsolete. a schoolmaster.

Synonyms:
2. hairsplitter.

Please - Lets stick to talking about racing and leave grammar and spelling alone. Someone might get hurt.

I am impressed with Nicky - It will be very interesting to see what happens if its dry - could be anyone's race - Rossi might struggle as he didn't find a dry set up. Pedro could steal it again. Stoner said he would prefer a wet race - I think Rossi would too.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts