Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some how we missed scheduling our monthly meeting for this month, how about next week Wednesday night at the Spagetti Factory downtown? What 7:00PM? With all the activity surrounding the private track day events, we kind of forgot about it.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
The wife and I will definately be there if I can make it home...I miss every friggin one, I tell ya!!!

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Rain or Shine????

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Probably rain. :( Is "Wednesday next week" this coming Wednesday, the 8th? or the following one?

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Ummmm, will we still have it rain or shine???

·
Premium Member
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yup, this Wed.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts

·
Obsessive/Compulsive collector
326 Posts
I'll be there, but probably bring the new cage. Still a bit "brisk" for the bike just yet.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I'm in, hey if enough show up we could take over the joint, toss joe public out, toss the old musky couches out of the main lobby and park the bikes inside instead, yeah that's the ticket.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
John said:
Some how we missed scheduling our monthly meeting for this month, how about next week Wednesday night at the Spagetti Factory downtown? What 7:00PM? With all the activity surrounding the private track day events, we kind of forgot about it.
Sorry peeps. The 27.123% of me not making it just loomed large. Wife tagged me for chauffer duty. Eat big and hoist one to me. Happy birthday Jovan.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Hey, it's 5:30??? Is everyone riding? Clouds, but doesn't look like rain.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Hello everyone...Well, we stopped in Texas to pick up a load of cargo and get some gas. Spending the night here and will pass through Iraq and be in Kuwait before the weekend. What are you guys doing this weekend??? Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know Misti and I had a great time and it was nice to actually put faces to all the names and replies after all this time...and a full year of trying to meet up with all of you. Definately plan on trying to make all the rest of them. Thanks for the warm welcolm and letting us join in. Misti said though you guys need to get out and recruit some more chicks on bikes so she's not the only one!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts