Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
I liked that downtown spot Jon picked out. I'm up for that unless I have to take the kids to their tidly winks game.

·
Registered
447 Posts
ROFL!

We should just make this a bi-weekly or weekly event. Weather is nice. We need a spot with shade and a porch. Last place was nice, but I have a feeling we got lucky with tables that day and I didn't like the "bothered" looks everyone else was giving me.

Lets shoot for Wednesday/Thursday next week. 6 was kinda too early for me (getting back from work at 5:30) 7 pm would be kewl. I'll look for a spot.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Bombash said:
I didn't like the "bothered" looks everyone else was giving me.

I'll try to look upon you in a more "kindly" way next time.
You kids may have to do without me. Unless my poop's in a group, I'll be packing for Italy.

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Italy?

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
I want to go to a place where I can use the F word profusely.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Bonjour guys and gals. I made it to Paris and have a day to my self. I went to Ducati Paris today but they dont speak much english. This sure is a bike/scooter friendly place. I have seen a few ducatis, but only monsters and multistradas. Makes sense as its a crazy place to drive. I am off to the Notre Dame. Will be back on Monday, see ya at the next gathering.

Mike

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Bombash said:
Centerfolds .. now there's a thought, hmmm?
Except for the cover charge, the food was reasonable and excellent and the scenery wasn't bad either.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me...

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
ducatimike said:
Bonjour guys and gals. I made it to Paris and have a day to my self. I went to Ducati Paris today but they dont speak much english. This sure is a bike/scooter friendly place. I have seen a few ducatis, but only monsters and multistradas. Makes sense as its a crazy place to drive. I am off to the Notre Dame. Will be back on Monday, see ya at the next gathering.

Mike
I hear you about being crazy, beyond crazy, especially the motorcycle riders in Paris. Balls to the wall between stop lights. I would never drive a sportbike in the city, only a bike with hugh rear mirrors. Yes, Monsters or Multis, thats all I would drive. In fact I wouldn't drive anything, thats nuts. The Notre Dame is big but theres a bigger one in Milan. Did you check out the Mona Lisa? What a frumpy broad, you can't see it, but I think she has too much junk in the trunk.

Ciao

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Did you check out the Mona Lisa? What a frumpy broad, you can't see it, but I think she has too much junk in the trunk.

Yeah, shes not my type. I dont see what the hype is all about!

I enjoyed walking around the small narrow streets yesterday. Very quaint city and so pretty in the spring time.

Am off to do a little shopping.

Later
Mike

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
OK, where, the place downtown or name a place your way, I don't give a hoot. Did I say that?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Has anyone thought of doing something near a dealer, or retailer? My 4WD club meets at 4WheelParts every quarter. It's kinda cool to meet and hang out at a place that caters to our hobby. We could find someplace near MotoWheels, or have pizza delivered to the parking lot, or whatever.

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
OK, I'll take a vote: How many want to meet at Good Times?

·
Administrator
12,568 Posts
John that is the funniest damn thing I have heard in the last 24 hours! :yeah:

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
That's the funniest damn thing I've heard all week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts