Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attached are a couple of bellly pan pics for my Tricolore.

CF, Supplied by Riding House Japan and painted in Chch NZ.

Will fit 3M clear protection to pan before fitting to bike...will post another pic in future when fitted....

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
Attached are a couple of bellly pan pics for my Tricolore.

CF, Supplied by Riding House Japan and painted in Chch NZ.

Will fit 3M clear protection to pan before fitting to bike...will post another pic in future when fitted....
Nice.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
That is some good looking paint! I can't wait to see hte pics with it fitted!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Nice. Looking forward to seeing it mounted on the bike.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Damn that's nice....

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Pics?

C'mon - you're killin' us here...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
C'mon - you're killin' us here...

Killin you? Mate the last time I saw the bike was March....next time is one week today...the wait is Killin Me!

Its in NZ and I am in Kyrgyzstan. The paint job was organised from here.

I will post some pics as soon as I can.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wow. they have some sick looking parts on that website. I love that cf front cowling and the titanium dual cans. damn. so far away though....
I beamed up their website when I got to work and had one of my Japanese workmates translate for me. Remember, for the States the conversion rate is at an all-time high so these things aren't cheap, not to mention having them shipped. I though the Ti pipes and cans system looked streamlined and well thought-out. They ask that you contact them for the price... in other words, if you have to ask, you can't afford it! The belly pan comes in at $572.00 USD. The Ti cans only come to $2057.00 USD. Imagine what the whole system comes to! But still, they do some nice looking work in all their products.

I dig the CF tailpiece with the integrated turn signals and LED taillight assembly ($538.00 USD). It fits a 70mm bob-job on the frame. I've been looking for a nice integration of turn signals instead of stalks, no matter how small.

All that aside LBD, I think you've matched the tri-colore theme nicely. Well done. I also look forward to photos.

·
Registered
698 Posts
They def sell some nice pieces. When I first saw their belly pan I was blow away:

I think what LDB has done is freaking amazing. :cool:

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
S4RS TriC Belly Pan

Looking at Arai Speeds' bike made me remember that I have a set of 'radiator shrouds' like his for sale in case anyone is interested...they are original Ducati DP pieces...

·
Registered
61 Posts
I beamed up their website when I got to work and had one of my Japanese workmates translate for me. Remember, for the States the conversion rate is at an all-time high so these things aren't cheap, not to mention having them shipped. I though the Ti pipes and cans system looked streamlined and well thought-out. They ask that you contact them for the price... in other words, if you have to ask, you can't afford it! The belly pan comes in at $572.00 USD. The Ti cans only come to $2057.00 USD. Imagine what the whole system comes to! But still, they do some nice looking work in all their products.

I dig the CF tailpiece with the integrated turn signals and LED taillight assembly ($538.00 USD). It fits a 70mm bob-job on the frame. I've been looking for a nice integration of turn signals instead of stalks, no matter how small.

All that aside LBD, I think you've matched the tri-colore theme nicely. Well done. I also look forward to photos.
wow, 2k for the ti cans, eh? pricey. but they look so nice...

·
Registered
698 Posts
Looking at Arai Speeds' bike made me remember that I have a set of 'radiator shrouds' like his for sale in case anyone is interested...they are original Ducati DP pieces...
Sorry guys - but those pics are NOT of my bike. Those are just pictures showing how awesome the RH belly pan looks like on another owners bike.

My bike is much nicer ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts