Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price:

$900 for local paying in cash. $940 shipped to the lower 48 if using Paypal.

Description: For Sale S4RS/ 07' S4R Monster full stainless steel exhaust system. 50mm
The headers are brand new never mounted from Arrow. The mufflers were made by the previous owner of my bike. They do have a slight homemade look. They are very loud! Not for the faint of heart.
The mufflers have some marks on them but I believe it adds character. They could be buffed but I will leave that to the new owner. The mounting bracket needs new powder. Not sure if it was powdered before or painted but it needs a refresh. I will work on getting a video posted if I can.
Any questions feel free to ask.

Photos:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Flyby video
https://youtu.be/ruOUKomXICs

To clarify my current set up I am keeping is with Arrow headers and some Carbon Termignoni Mufflers. I swaped out the mufflers for the video. The set I am selling is with new never mounted headers and the mufflers seen on this ad/video.

·
Registered
7,074 Posts
Nice looking setup . Not as loud as I thought.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available!
I stripped and painted the exhaust bracket with ceramic header paint to withstand the heat. It looks much better now. I may try to get it powdered coated if my local guy can add it on to a batch.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Older pic but another angle.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just got the exhaust hanger back from powder coat. Nice and fresh for the new owner. Offers welcome.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Insert bike here..

Freshly powder coated exhaust hanger

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$800 for local paying in cash. $850 shipped to the lower 48 if using Paypal.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Help fund my next service. :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If anyone has Arrow carbon fiber mufflers for an S2R S4R S4RS and would want to trade mufflers I will do that too. If you are local to Nor Cal I can help with the install also.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.