Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Team,
I am just back from a 3000 kilometer ride around Thailand, on my 2012 Multi Pikes Peak. I installed a PC5 with AutoTune and am using 2 Lambda probes.
To be honest its been hit and miss. I have a decat midpipe and Termi End Can, plus K and N Filter.
I am running the PC map for the De-cat Mivv pipes and it should be close.
BUT: i am seeing trims bigger than I expected. They are progressive rather than being a jumble, so it would appear the AT is doing its thing.
However when I accept the trim after 400 to 500ks run and it all seems fine, it turns to sh1t and runs rough as bags again.
Yes the original Lambda probes remain installed and hooked up as per advice from DynoTune.
Anyone else running this set up and has Target AFRs they would like to discuss?
James

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had the same issue. It has to due with the closed loop section of the tune. The PC tries to tune it but the ecu fights it causing it to run lean. Go to you tuner and have them unlock the closed loop section of the ecu. Andrea did it for mine now it runs like butter. So smooth from idle to red line. Once you get it running how you like turn the auto tune off. I got the auto tune primarily because I went from living at near sea level to now living a 6000 feet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts