Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
9,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well, seems to be working again minus the Google Maps overlay. Too bad. I think their map overlay looks the best. Guess I'll just have to get used to another.

Edit: Hold that thought. I see that Google is back as an option. Yay!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I got lost on this thread as there seems to be various issues between google maps and I phone policies. Does ITN and co-pilot work on an I phone?

I would pay for a small fee for a program like this but I can't find one. And I don't want a gps hanging off my bars

·
Super Moderator
4,915 Posts
While CoPilot works nicely on the iPhone...ITN does not. Currently there is no way to place the ITN file in the directory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'd been messing around with a few apps lately and found with Scenic you can basically copy-pasta a google route into it and eat 1 credit to load it into the app (there's like 20 credits for free). I have CoPilot on both my Android and iOS and wish there was a better way to create routes on the PC as I hate mobile devices. I do like EatSleepRide for logging a ride (it lets you then grab a gpx file after) and it has some good data, but as far as I know no GPS options...Scenic seemed to have a good way to at least grab stuff easily from google, but the credit per import seems like it would get old fast (or expensive). I really do like CoPilot I just wish there was a better way for route planning (would love to simply go to an online app and start planning them, which the Scenic app seems to have.... (https://www.motomappers.com/)

Haven't found one perfect one unfortunately... :(

Right now I've just been wandering aimlessly in the general direction I want to go and when I get close enough I go to WAZE with my destination or CoPilot if no data.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
9,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
I really do like CoPilot I just wish there was a better way for route planning (would love to simply go to an online app and start planning them, which the Scenic app seems to have.... (https://www.motomappers.com/)

Haven't found one perfect one unfortunately... :(
That's what ITN Converter is for. You plan your route on it, save it as a .trp file that CoPilot uses, and load it to the phone.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts