Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
11,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Rossi is sick and tired of doing all the hard work so Lorenzo can benefit.
- His Yamaha contract is open ended

- Stoner's issue is quite simple; He's tired of racing. He hasn't signed for 2010.
- Stoner will come back for the remainder of this year, he will announce when he returns his retirement from MotoGP due to wanting a family and won't return in 2010.

- Marlbro just made an offer to Rossi for a little over 30 million Euro's to come over to Ducati.
- Hayden is not a threat to Rossi, so Rossi will feel secure.

Rossi will turn Ducati around and make the bike work.
Though... Yellow and red don't go together. :p

Ohh and don't ask where I got this info from, no names, nobody gets into trouble. ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
holy shit... it's tye and his crystal ball....

that would be AWESOME!!!... but what does your crystal ball say about Burgess?.... Ducati needs both of them IMO..

the Rossi/ jorge thing reminds me of the old Doohan/creville thing in the late '90's.... when Doohan went back to the screamer... just so the other team would have to do their own set ups....

i say bring it....

·
Premium Member
8,752 Posts
holy shit... it's tye and his crystal ball....

that would be AWESOME!!!... but what does your crystal ball say about Burgess?.... Ducati needs both of them IMO..

the Rossi/ jorge thing reminds me of the old Doohan/creville thing in the late '90's.... when Doohan went back to the screamer... just so the other team would have to do their own set ups....

i say bring it....
Doohan was a whinning pussy from the videos I've seen of him.

The notion Stoner will be out for 2010 is not out of the realm of possibilities and he could take 2 to 3 years off and still come back and be good. I agree with Tye in the respect that Rossi will fix the bike, but only if he is allowed the authority to bring in his own support team and make it a two way relationship, not one way like it was with Honda. I've heard Ducati is like Honda in that respect, but who knows. If they are we have a problem from the get go. Also, Rossi apparently likes Nicky so thats good. Maybe with Rossi there to add that different perspective, the bike will be made more rider friendly for Nicky as well.

Yellow? Doesn't Ducati make yellow bikes as well? With Rossi's status, if he wants yellow to match his leathers, give him yellow. That way the yellow bikes will no longer feel like the ugly step child in racing.

·
9,757 Posts

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
He's getting it from the same places the other gazillion speculators on the web get it. A little fact, a little supposition. All of it is very possible so if parts come true then rock on Tye knew it all along! :D I actually hope it does happen although I'd also like to see Ben racing with Rossi too, they'd make a good team.

I know Rossi likes Ducs, at least Hypers.

·
Registered
464 Posts
That would certainly make my year!

Do you think Burgess has it in him to do it all again?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Doohan was a whinning pussy from the videos I've seen of him.
Thats the first time I have ever heard Doohan referred to as a whining pussy. Everything I have seen / heard / read says different. His "anything less than 100% during practice is a waste of time" quote doesnt sound too pussyish....

I would actually like to see Rossi come to Ducati w/o JB and see how he does. I am pretty sure the development would not be nearly as fast if Burgess was not there.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Yellow? Doesn't Ducati make yellow bikes as well? With Rossi's status, if he wants yellow to match his leathers, give him yellow.
I am not a big fan of Yellow but would like to see Rossi on team Ducati! They would also have to start offering a Rossi yellow superbike for $500 + MSRP like Haydens 848 scheme!!

·
Premium Member
2,655 Posts
Thats the first time I have ever heard Doohan referred to as a whining pussy. Everything I have seen / heard / read says different. His "anything less than 100% during practice is a waste of time" quote doesnt sound too pussyish....

I would actually like to see Rossi come to Ducati w/o JB and see how he does. I am pretty sure the development would not be nearly as fast if Burgess was not there.
+1

Anyone who bends their leg like a banana from training after his horrific Assen injury isn't a pussy

·
Premium Member
3,709 Posts
I heard that Bayliss was coming back next year....
Can't say who or where I heard it from....although my Basset Hound said she knew the behind the scenes word on it.....

·
9,757 Posts
Guys lets just be happy and make some positive speculation for a change :)

I for one would love if Rossi (and Burgess of course) came to Ducati. How freakin cool would that be?

I tell you one thing, signs are pointing to Headcasey announcing his retirement before this season is over. That part at least seems very plausible to me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
8,752 Posts
Guys lets just be happy and make some positive speculation for a change :)

I for one would love if Rossi (and Burgess of course) came to Ducati. How freakin cool would that be?

I tell you one thing, signs are pointing to Headcasey announcing his retirement before this season is over. That part at least seems very plausible to me.
Just curious, why is it there are certain elements calling Stoner "Headcasey?" Do you know for a fact that is the case? Could you give him the benefit of the doubt and consider the fact he might have an auto immune disease, one of which is apparently common with racers. There are hundreds of bizzare diseases floating around and many are evolving daily, mainly out of Asia.

This whole thing reminds me of the ploy if you say it enough even if it isn't true, people will believe you.

Actually, lets say he does have a mental issue going on, it doesn't matter when either condition can be a reason to retire if no solution is found within a reasonable period. This is a business and Ducati must move forward, not stand still.

·
Registered
55 Posts

+2

VERY Well said crashman.

·
9,757 Posts
Just curious, why is it there are certain elements calling Stoner "Headcasey?" Do you know for a fact that is the case? Could you give him the benefit of the doubt and consider the fact he might have an auto immune disease, one of which is apparently common with racers. There are hundreds of bizzare diseases floating around and many are evolving daily, mainly out of Asia.

This whole thing reminds me of the ploy if you say it enough even if it isn't true, people will believe you.

Actually, lets say he does have a mental issue going on, it doesn't matter when either condition can be a reason to retire if no solution is found within a reasonable period. This is a business and Ducati must move forward, not stand still.
Suppo and Mamola have both let quips slip that Stoner's problem is not physical, rather it is a stress management problem.

Stoner has also said what is affecting him is not anemia or gastritis.

The guy is probably suffering from some kind of anxiety disorder.

Furthermore, there are strong rumours that Espargaro is returning to that Pramac seat, which either means that he's replacing Canepa for the rest of the season or he's staying in Kallio's seat and Kallio is finishing the season on Stoner's bike.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Suppo and Mamola have both let quips slip that Stoner's problem is not physical, rather it is a stress management problem.

Stoner has also said what is affecting him is not anemia or gastritis.

The guy is probably suffering from some kind of anxiety disorder.
Mental illnesses can be as debilitating as physical ilnesses. Either way, mental or physical, when Stoner was fully fit, Ducati were leading the World Championship. :think:

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
ya... i gotta say... Doohan... a pussy?... come on....

someone hasn't watched or was watching back in '92... getting his legs sewn together to heal... coming back at the end of the year to try and stop Rainey from taking the title from him. he looked like like he had lost 30 pounds...

and the thumb brake for the rear was born, 'cause he couldn't use his right leg to do it anymore... i could keep going.. but i won't. watching him on the 500's live was amazing... that guy would pin it out of every turn... he was the man of his era.... pussy?... i think not...

but i guess we all have our oppinions...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts