Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do ya all think?

Sorry guys, in the words of Dark Helmet "Fooled You!"

Took about 3 hours to complete. I guess we can only dream huh?

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Yeah the helmet/head position and coloring says PShop pretty much...:D

·
Registered
857 Posts
some of things pop-out photochop immediately, like the number 46 on the bike. But, I like the attention to the detail, like the R in the DOCTOR on his leathers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Im shocked!! I would think All the Ducati owners would live to see Rossi on a Ducati MotoGP bike? Esspecially the die hard Ducati riders. Why wouldnt you ? Jake

·
Registered
374 Posts
Im shocked!! I would think All the Ducati owners would live to see Rossi on a Ducati MotoGP bike? Esspecially the die hard Ducati riders. Why wouldnt you ? Jake
Yeah, I was quite surprised by it as well. The level of haters on this site was interesting to me. You would think that there would be an appreciation of seeing one of the best while he was doing it, even if he rode for a rival. In the end, you just laugh about it and remind yourself that everybody has the right to their opinion; no matter how right you may be, and how wrong they are.:D

·
9,757 Posts

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
He's probably one of the best riders moto GP has ever seen, 9X world champion and very clean rider, very smart on the tactics and smooth as silk.
How can you possibly not like a rider like that?

·
Registered
255 Posts
How is he any more of a drama queen than the rest of the paddock?. Specific examples will do.

Do you prefer racers who have the personality of a damp towel? I hear the Mika Kallio fanclub is accepting new members :p
Examples? Like his bowling pin act, his face on the helmet, his chicken act this year, pitching a fit till they desicrated the Corkscrew, his treatment of Sete, complaining till he got Bridgestones then complaining until Bridgestone made tires more to his liking, the wall in the pit this year....need I go on?
I prefer racers that concentrate on racing. If that makes them wet towels, then ya. I dont like the peripheral antics that VR brings to the table. I know this is what alot of people that like about him but I am just not one. He is amazing to watch and I enjoy watching him race but the rest is too much for me. So no, not a hater, just not someone that appreciates his "personality". But hey, if we all liked the same riders the bandwagon would get pretty crowded.;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts