Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the last one of the season! I'm going to put Delilah's dirty clothes on and try and break into the 12's! :D Who's with me???

·
Registered
322 Posts

Beat that and the record is yours.................:D No one in this club can break 12'S. Looks like your on your own on this one. Good luck hope you get it done. 10's 14's is normal track day pace expert class. I'll see ya out there.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beat that and the record is yours.................:D No one in this club can break 12'S. Looks like your on your own on this one. Good luck hope you get it done. 10's 14's is normal track day pace expert class. I'll see ya out there.
Best I've ever done on the 916 is low 13's, but I'm consistent in the mid to high 13's:rolleyes: I need more monkey to turn much better I think:abduct:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Come on out Bic again.

All I have now is that new 08 multi. Come on out and get some more learnin:D. I'll be riden our at least helping WFO. It is just a track day and I would not mind running the new bike around some. I believe 26th of this month is the last day for the discount. After that it goes from MCRA member $130 to $155. Guess I had better make my mind up quick.

·
Registered
322 Posts
desmoduo

Glad to see somebody with some experiance riding a little faster with the club. Experiance is always a good thing. Thought I read awhile back you rebuilt your bike and put back on the street. :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thought I read awhile back you rebuilt your bike and put back on the street. :D
Yes, I did. But I kept her track clothes. Deep down, I'm just a track whore, so...well, you know:D

·
Registered
322 Posts
Well I backed out.

Instead of spending my money at the track. I bought a blue healer pup last friday. Yesturday took my trailer to have it sand blasted and epoxy primer with imron paint put on. I also bought treated wood and new wiring and tail light for it. And installed this morning a cat bypass on the multi. Figured new tires for track, the track fees etc. Would be better spent on what I did with the money. I'll probably be there helping WFO again. At 48 yrs old its not bad being a track bitch............LOL:D

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Man, I wish I could. I have never been to Gateway, but would love to give it a try. Unfortunately, I have training at Ft. Leonardwood starting on the 12th, and I may have to head down there Sunday evening.

I wouldn't be able to challenge you on your times, anyway, Desmoduo!

My best time at Hallett Motorsports Park in OK is 1:32:1. That puts me in the upper 1/3 of the intermediate group, but I don't see getting much below that anytime soon. No matter, I sure as hell have fun out there!

I am definitely going to try to get to Gateway next season. Then, I will look into Heartland Park, Bluegrass Motorsports Park, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts