Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While browsing these fair pages I found a stunning Roland Sands Cafe / Hyper

Does anyone know if there are "bolt on parts" out there to get the same sort of look? Roland Sands doesn't have them

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Sooooo ugly both from a design standpoint and a functional one, but to each their own. Most of the parts are likely sand's originals and if they aren't selling them then nobody will be. A write up is here which lists a few parts. DucCutters: UltraMotard (Roland Sands). Other then that the clutch cover and belt rollers look to be speedymoto bits. Afraid that's all the insight I have.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
that bike is all show and ruined its handling capabilities with extended swingarm and wide tire ...waste of money and just another showcase to promote his fathers company!...call em up he will build ya one for about 50k..or more....:D

·
Registered
40 Posts
The seat, tail section, and tubular swingarm are pretty sharp, otherwise its hideous

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bits are good

I agree, they've probably ruined the handling but I like the overall look for the tail section, the paint, the seat and the headlight.
Its kinda moved towards a bobber / cafe style which is what I personally like, don't get me wrong, I love the look of my Hyper and am looking to get a third bike in a cafe / bobber style. When I seen this I thought I could save some cash and convert the Hyper to cover all base, not as extreme as these guys, more cosmetic.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Email them or visit them.

I emailed them when they released the Desmo Tracker with few questions on their single rotor setup.
They were very quick to answer and gave me good info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts