Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get the group together for a Rock Store ride Sunday morning. We could meet up either at the Topanga / Mulholland intersection or do the Decker Canyon Portrero Road meet up. Thinking around 8:30 or 8:45 either way.

Ciao!

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
i just wanted to stop by and say hi to my Hypermotard riding buddies.....BroMike would chime in too but his hand may be wrapped up too much to type on a full keyboard. we'll let him decide if that's the case.

heal up Mike! :)

i'm going to work around the house to make time for the races later in the day.

hope all is well with the bunch

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Can't do it. I've been working all day and my hand is killing me.

Be safe,

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Have fun you guys. I'll be working hard on Christian's PlayStation 3.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK - - - Alex, Timmy, Dick, Debbie, Dave and I + Ann are meeting up at Topanga Canyon and Mulholland at 9:00am. If you're coming take the 101 frwy and exit Topanaga Canyon and head south towards the beach. We meet up at the southwest corner of Topanga Canyon and Mulholland where there is a grear run out for lots of bikes.

See ya there!!!

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
OK - - - Alex, Timmy, Dick, Debbie, Dave and I + Ann are meeting up at Topanga Canyon and Mulholland at 9:00am. If you're coming take the 101 frwy and exit Topanaga Canyon and head south towards the beach. We meet up at the southwest corner of Topanga Canyon and Mulholland where there is a grear run out for lots of bikes.

See ya there!!!
Don't forget about XR scraping Pepe! LOL Alex

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts