Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from the Rock Store...standing there admiring all the great bikes (including some awesome ducs fro pro italia) when all of a sudden there is a big sound of an impact...I turn over my shoulder and parts are flying. Moron in an SUV dominoed 6-7 bikes, four of which couldn't be ridden home. The people that work there said it was a first. CHPs descended on the place with fire, paramedics..quite the scene. Luckingly only one person was slightly hurt. Ouch.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oddly enough the driver told the CHP that he was waving a warning at bikers to slow down, since they were using radar up ahead...I guess from that standpoint no good dead goes unpunished. Sad for the owners of the bikes that went down...nice Duc, vintage Triumph, some nice Harleys. Someone said that it was the first time one of the bikes had been ridden it was so new. Luckily my bike was on the third row back.

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Geeeez, I was going to ride my vintage Triumph there today but ended up picking up my GT from Proitalia instead. Can't imagine someone plowing into parked bikes at Rock Store... sorry for all involved.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts