Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have the Rizoma tailchop kit installed with pictures? I'd really like to see a picture of it installed and any pointers that may make it easier to install.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I have one.
It wasn't to hard to put on, I also put on Rizoma turn signals.
One thing that I did wrong was I didn't pay enough attention as I was taking things apart and forgot where the seat latch went.
I didn't think I would ever figure it out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Winchester Boy. Looks good. I actually have the same turn signals. You didn't have a problem with the limited space for those capacitors next to the flapper valve motor?

·
Registered
969 Posts
I've cleaned up the wiring a little bit since this picture was taken, and I've also got the MIVV mufflers turned the right way.
Next year I plan to get Rizoma rearsets and get rid of those big goofy looking things the passenger pegs are on.
I've "worked" on the wheels some and it will be a winter project to sand and polish them within an inch of their lives.
I never really worried about keeping anything clean before, but I get so many compliments about the Monster that I do now.

·
Registered
619 Posts
That bike looks familiar, George!

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
I have one.
It wasn't to hard to put on, I also put on Rizoma turn signals.
One thing that I did wrong was I didn't pay enough attention as I was taking things apart and forgot where the seat latch went.
I didn't think I would ever figure it out.
Your left side muffler is rotated clockwise. It should be like the one on the right.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Thank you Dirk.
After I took this picture I figured out the mufflers would rotate on the inlet pipe and got them right.
I also fixed the clamps.

·
Registered
24 Posts
those mufflers dont seem to fit right. they seem too long and the bracket looks uneven. you sure these units were made for your model?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts