Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rizoma just started adding Streetfighter parts to their site. I'll have them on mine this weekend with pricing.

Here is their fender eliminator. For those not familiar with it - it includes 3 plate holders; 1 US, 1 Euro and 1 Asian. Really nice bit of kit. Angle adjustable, etc...

We'll have the plate kits and other Streetfighter parts in 3 weeks time.

I'll share more info as I get it. They have a lot of parts planned for the SF that aren't up yet, but are in the works I'm told.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
I hope the Rizoma gods have some rear sets for our streetfighters. I've had the Rizoma rear sets on all my past Ducati's. Best quality rear sets evaaa:D

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope the Rizoma gods have some rear sets for our streetfighters. I've had the Rizoma rear sets on all my past Ducati's. Best quality rear sets evaaa:D
They are shown in the video above. They are very simple, but nice. We've already ordered a pile of the rear sets, belt covers, etc... no ETA yet, but probably not too long.

from the desmoworks facebook EICMA photo page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/desmoworks/327276760563

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
They are shown in the video above. They are very simple, but nice. We've already ordered a pile of the rear sets, belt covers, etc... no ETA yet, but probably not too long.
Thanks for the info desmo. I am looking forward to those rear sets from Rizoma.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts