Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

Just installed the new 2012 product that rizoma is carrying the RRC series rearsets, which if you don't know are set up more for racing as apposed to their regular rearsets which are more a street/track system.

Installation was a breeze, just gotta take your time and grease or loctite the parts specified in the instructions.

This system still incorporates the rear brake light which is a bonus for any of you that want to use your bike for both street and track.

And ignore my license plate, the bike is still in it's track transformation. The rest of the fairings were removed after the pictures and the track fairings were put on. Planing on doing the xerox scheme to the bike. Should look good when I'm done.

Anyways.

Here are some pictures

Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Automotive exhaust Exhaust system

Bicycle part Vehicle Bicycle drivetrain part Auto part Tire

Auto part Vehicle Disc brake Vehicle brake Bicycle drivetrain part

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks great! I love Rizoma's products. I considered their rearsets but I was a little concerned with parts availability. It seems every time I order their stuff there is a wait. I'd like to find a vendor that carries inventory on hand. Aside from that, I think their parts are great- fit, finish and design are top notch in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I work for Oakville Yamaha, in Oakville, Ontario. We carry a full line and can usually get anything in 3-4 business days if we don't have it. And we just ship it out. We don't have an online site so you'd have to call in and order. Talk to Kyle.

But I agree with the quality. Extremely nice stuff. All their anodizing is well done. Very thick and long lasting. As well as the mechanism in these rearsets. All the bearings are needle bearings. Everything fits dead nuts perfect. Love their stuff.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe there was a shifter rod included but it didn't work for my set up so I used my original one. But later started using an HM Quickshifter so they had their own rod.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts