Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had trouble seeing cars behind me with the Rizoma Limit mirrors. They look great and I can see my shoulder pretty well though. I have now corrected this by using a spacer to extend them out one inch. 3/4 inch diameter black chrome space from Ace Hardware along with some M6-16 bolts. Anyone tried something like this?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Slick!...

·
Registered
465 Posts
Many of the Rizoma mirrors come in two versions, one for full-fairing bikes and one for nakeds. The ones for the full-fairing bikes require the exact same hardware to mount to a naked, but the arms are about and inch or so longer than the corresponding naked model.

Just a thought if anybody is looking for Rizoma mirrors.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Many of the Rizoma mirrors come in two versions, one for full-fairing bikes and one for nakeds. The ones for the full-fairing bikes require the exact same hardware to mount to a naked, but the arms are about and inch or so longer than the corresponding naked model.

Just a thought if anybody is looking for Rizoma mirrors.
Some are longer, some are the same length, but the ones for fairings (the sport models) have an extra joint at the base, making them more adjustable. You can always check the stem length and total length before you buy a set, but Mirrors are such a personal preference, there's no one solution for all riders.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't know there were different lengths on the Rizoma mirrors. It is not listed as such on their website. My current spacer solution is working great. This bike is very addictive and getting more so with each mod. My new race tech springs in the ohlins front and rear have really personalized the ride to my weight.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

1 - 7 of 7 Posts