Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had these on my streetfighter and love them, does anyone know if these will fit a monster 1200s?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty sure they will fit. I had the drag bars on my streetfighter and they fit on my Monster 1200s.

Cool another SF to monster convert. I had a lady run into me from a stop sign and though loved the SF decided to get something new with the 1200s. Only complaint so far is slightly cramped over SF, hoping the bars, adjustable pegs and the touring seat I got solve that.

Looking into rapidbike down the line as well. What have you got on yours and how do you like it?

·
Registered
157 Posts
There are a few Rizoma bars that should fit, including the 008, 005, and I think there is another, maybe the drag bar?

At 6'2" I've found the Monster a bit cramped as well... fine for a blast around town but nothing for a longer jaunt. Let us know what you wind up with, how well it installs, and, of course... pics!

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Cool another SF to monster convert. I had a lady run into me from a stop sign and though loved the SF decided to get something new with the 1200s. Only complaint so far is slightly cramped over SF, hoping the bars, adjustable pegs and the touring seat I got solve that.

Looking into rapidbike down the line as well. What have you got on yours and how do you like it?
That is exactly what I did and it has completely transformed the bike! I actually am starting to like it a little bit better.

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the ma008. Rise is close but the bend is more, more sweep back and more flat wrist position. Also like that they're not as wide

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1468082330.720383.jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1468082339.366761.jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1468082349.887079.jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1468082368.554063.jpg

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
How would you compare the MA009 to the stock 1200S bar, not just in regards to comfort, but also handling? Twisty roads? Is this bar more for touring, at the expense of things like say a track day?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Easy fit with no issues .Certainly a lot more comfortable ,definitely a huge improovement over stock bars, and black looks soooo much better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts