Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right i took the plunge on a whim yesterday & ordered some Rizoma reservoirs, Amazingly they came today so i fitted them , I reckon they look ok & wont wobble around as much as the standard plakky ones.

Not a bad item to fit , just took time to bend/cut the brackets. My fathers day Workmate proved an excellent pressy. It is a great extra pair of hands.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
426 Posts
That looks great!!! What sizes did you purchase???

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
If you are careful like i was . you can remove the originals by undoing them by the bracket from the lever & turning them upside down , then remove the clip & your away.

If you dont touch the lever your can do all you work, fit the new ones, top up with fluid to the line & a gentle jiggle on the lever to prise out the air in the tube so no bleeding required. Just keep a rag under the one your working on just in case any drops out.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They would be even better if they were 20mm smaller in height

·
Registered
233 Posts
I think it looks great. I just took two black wrist sweat bands and put them over the containers and it looks great. It probably is the cheapest mod I have ever made. 3.00 at the local sports authority. ;) Somday soon Id like to set up my bike likes yours. Great work!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Word of caution: keep a close eye on these. There were several complaints on the Triumph forums about Rizomas leaking and spraying fluid all over the tank.
Just a warning...

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Word of caution: keep a close eye on these. There were several complaints on the Triumph forums about Rizomas leaking and spraying fluid all over the tank.
Just a warning...
Thanks for that., I,ll keep an eye out. Just interested did they leak from cap or underneath ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
From cap - fluid was seeping through threads. Check the positioning of seal and tighten the cap well.

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
When I had them on my S4Rs, 1 of them was leaking around the site glass.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts