Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bon Vivant
11,003 Posts
Very nice.

Personally I think the stock fluid reservoirs have a more complimentary shape than the "can" style, and the mirrors just replace one set of Mickey Mouse ears for another.

But then again the quality of the Rizoma billet aluminum is far better than the stock plastic stuff - looks good! :D

I love the coated pipes and so far the Termis are still the best exhaust option - cant say that about many Ducs.
As a whole your bike looks sweet - one of the best to me.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I agree with bulldog on the brake fluid cans but it's not so bad to distract. I wished they made a bracket to mount the stock fluid tanks behind the handlebar to make them less obtrusive.
Overall your bike looks great! Clutch looks way good. Which one is it?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I thought i was looking at my bike for a minute.:D Well until next week. I,m deffo not going the Rizoma grip route, i bet they are fuckin freezin when its cold..

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I quite like Micky mous's ears :D I know what you mean though,but I dont like the bar end ones so not much choice left realy.

I think the can style fluid pots look better in the fleash, so to speek.

The clutch cover is also a Rezoma! They must love me at that shop:p

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought i was looking at my bike for a minute.:D Well until next week. I,m deffo not going the Rizoma grip route, i bet they are fuckin freezin when its cold..
Hi Blackie, The grips do have mostly rubber on them, I dont think it will make much differance with winter gloves on anyway?

Looking forward to seeing yours when finnished though!!

·
Registered
358 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
do you have your own motorcycle lift in your garage?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Your bike looks sweet!! I have the CRG lane splitters and they work really well but the Rizoma's mirrors are kinda growing on me...

What other carbon parts you got coming??? Post up pics after installed!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Your bike looks sweet!! I have the CRG lane splitters and they work really well but the Rizoma's mirrors are kinda growing on me...

What other carbon parts you got coming??? Post up pics after installed!
Cheers Michael, I quite like it too:D

The carbon bits are the under seat/tank pannells,the radiator heat guards the exhaust guard & an instrument pannell cover!
As I say I also have the air intakes on order,but they have been on order since May!!!!! so not holding out much hope for them soon:mad:

As my wife wants something nice to give me for christmas,I may have to wait for the carbon as it's likely to go under the tree in December :rolleyes:

(I may sneek a couple of bits out though):p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts