Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately Fred will not be organizing the rides. I know all of us enjoyed riding with him and hope that he would return. In Freds absence, I will start leading our group. Since Fred did such an awesome job, I see no reason to change the way our rides are organized. Lets plan on a sat morn ride. normal meeting time of 9am and return around 1-2pm. Feel free to throw any suggestions out or even routes. Hopefully, this is temporary and Fred will return. I plan on riding both sat and sunday. I may head out to bixby again on sunday. That will be around 300 miles and about 6-7 hours of ride time.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Got some gig in Booneville on Sat. and some plans to attend a International festival in Tower Grove Park. Have fun and ride safe.

Nicolae

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm in Indy. Will ride next weekend for sure.

Rob, thanks for offering to organize rides! See you next week.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not quite sure which route to take. It will be either bp on long rd or the shell on lindbergh. Ill have the route set tomorrow and will post a link so everyone can see. we'll decide which gas station once the route is set.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Rob good job.

I'll be out of town riding the dragon..........:eek: Getting some riding skills learned with wife on back.:) Fred might show up and fool ya :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'll be headed up to Halls in Springfield around 7 am to get my new gas tank. An idea for you guys: I know its a dull ride up there via the interstate, but it would be cool to have those of you that can, meet up there and ride back afterwards via some route other than the interstate. I'll be asking the Halls people about their support for our Ducati group, so if we had more people there than just me when I do, it might show them our committment at some level. what do ya think?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I could go for that. I havent been there before. Are the rest of you guys up for a trip to Halls?

·
Registered
113 Posts
That would be great and you don't have to go up as early as I'm going up. I just want to be there when they open at 9am, so I can get the work done first thing and have the rest of the day open. I can wait there depending on when y'all think you'll be up.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have no problem going at that time. It is up to everyone else. I was going to do a wild horse creek to hwy t to 94 loop with a few other roads in there. almost the same as last week. I think it would be cool if we could all ride together up there.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ok, I'll be at the QuickTrip at 270 and McDonnell at 7:20am, kickstands up at 7:30am. I will be going 270 to 55 N to Springfield, IL. I don't know how long it will take for Halls to replace my gas tank, but I'll be there waiting for that to get done and as soon as they finish I'm headed back, probably via the same route, 55 to 270. If I have company, we could have breakfast at the diner across the street from Halls while waiting. Remember, they have a Streetfighter demo that whoever rides up there with me could probably take for a spin. Depending on what time they finish we can figure out what to do for lunch and the way back.

·
Registered
247 Posts
do you guys want to meet carlos at 7:20 am or go a lil later in the morning? i would be happy meeting early so we can all ride together.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Carlos you don't have to go up interstate

On the way back at least cut over on 16 and go down the river road. Tell them Jeff Turner is in the club also. I have spent some money in the last two years up there. SM610 Husky, GT classic duc, Multi duc. They are great country type guys.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Early

Early sounds good to me, that way we can all hold hands and sing merry tidbits as we cruise the flatlands :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts