Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who wants to ride this weekend? DeltaDuc and I are headed somewhere on either Sat or Sun. No plans at this point, just know we’re going. Chime in if interested or have any ideas for a ride.

John, we’re not looooookin at super loooong distances that would be comfortable on your Multi.

BTW: Where’s Ducman37 hanging these days?

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Who wants to ride this weekend? DeltaDuc and I are headed somewhere on either Sat or Sun. No plans at this point, just know we’re going. Chime in if interested or have any ideas for a ride.

John, we’re not looooookin at super loooong distances that would be comfortable on your Multi.

BTW: Where’s Ducman37 hanging these days?
I'm interested.
-M

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saturday or Sunday?
WWS, Mosquito ridge or somewhere new?
I know that most of the kneeriders are taking a break this weekend due to a loss of a great friend.

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts
Saturday or Sunday?
WWS, Mosquito ridge or somewhere new?
I know that most of the kneeriders are taking a break this weekend due to a loss of a great friend.
Not really. Steve (unbalanced) will be camping as he did before up at Stumpy Meadows and hes gonna be riding his 1098S around. There are others going up as well either Sat or Sun. Its kind of an event to honor our friend Eddo.

Have any ideas? I think WWS might be the best bet at this point. We usually meet at the Shell station at I/80 and Taylor in Roseville, but if the other side is easier for you I'll ride over there (50)

Posted below, Sunday at 9:00am it is.

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts
Lets make it on Sunday because it will be in honor of Eddo. Meeting at the Shell Station next to the In and Out on Taylor at the Eureka/Atlantic exit and I/80 in Roseville at 9:00am. There should be an excellent turn out because of Eddo, he was a great guy.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Count me in - i can meet John and Martin possibly like last time. I didnt know Eddo, but would love to part of the remembrance. Sat is better, but Sunday could work OK, but may have to hook up later. I have gps

·
Go for it!
461 Posts
Lets make it on Sunday because it will be in honor of Eddo. Meeting at the Shell Station next to the In and Out on Taylor at the Eureka/Atlantic exit and I/80 in Roseville at 9:00am. There should be an excellent turn out because of Eddo, he was a great guy.
Great! See you up there. I'm bringing a friend from Lodi.

Stockton boys: want to meet at Chevron I-5 Ben Holt at 7:30?

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'd like to join you guys, im new and havn't gone on any rides with other ducati members. Just been on a few rides with some friends.
I can't make it on Sundays but I'll keep an eye on this part of the forum and see when u guys decide to do it again.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, here’s the plan.

Meet at the Shell (next to In-N-Out) in Roseville - Eureka / Atlantic exit @ 9:00 AM, or if it's more convenient for you, the General Store in Georgetown @ 10:00 AM.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Just talked to Walter and he and I will meet everyone in Georgetown at 10am. Might offload at MOTOwheels or might ride all the way up. Trying to avoid that Walt Gray ride that’s starting at Sierra Collage and ending in Grass Valley.
Who’s going and meeting where?
1. John
2. DeltaDuc Georgetown
3. Quanton
4. MOTO
5. Albo
6. DucShep Georgetown

·
Go for it!
461 Posts
Just talked to Walter and he and I will meet everyone in Georgetown at 10am. Might offload at MOTOwheels or might ride all the way up. Trying to avoid that Walt Gray ride that’s starting at Sierra Collage and ending in Grass Valley.
Who’s going and meeting where?
1. John
2. DeltaDuc Georgetown
3. Quanton Shell Roseville
4. MOTO
5. Albo
6. DucShep Georgetown
7. Bill (Lodi) Shell Roseville

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey guys,
I've been on this forum for sometime, never posted though. I generally ride by myself, but would like to ride with a few other guys. Not sure if you guys have any requirements (ie full leathers....), I don't have any at the time, but still have appropriate gear. I'm not a squid by any means and ride safe. Let me know if I can tag along Sunday. Thanks, Kevin

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts
Tapit,
Your more than welcome to join, Eddo would want it that way. I'll be at the Shell on Sunday before 9:00am. Whats up with that Walt Gray event, its bicycles correct? Don't think there will be any problems with that. I'll either be on my Multistrada or 999R.

·
Administrator
12,782 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 39 Posts