Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much do you pay a month for parking in a gargage? I live over by the queensboro bridge and I would like something that's relatively close. I know there is a fenced in lot (cant remember if its on 62 or 63) and I heard rumors that its really cheap. Does anyone have information on that site or any other information in general? I plan on taking a walk around the neighborhood and asking for prices at local garages but I just havent got around to it.

Ok, thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
you might get more answers from folks in the regional NorthEast forums!

·
Registered
34 Posts
My guess is that the going market price for a MC parking spot is $150-180/month on the UES. It'll be less if it's one of those "semi-public" places (you know, fenced off, but outside). But I wouldn't reccomend outdoor parking if you don't want your shiny new Ducati stolen...

·
Registered
709 Posts
sunny said:
How much do you pay a month for parking in a gargage? I live over by the queensboro bridge and I would like something that's relatively close. I know there is a fenced in lot (cant remember if its on 62 or 63) and I heard rumors that its really cheap. Does anyone have information on that site or any other information in general? I plan on taking a walk around the neighborhood and asking for prices at local garages but I just havent got around to it.

Ok, thanks everyone.
Sorry I can't help you with info sunny. But, I just had to respond because I was at 25 sutton pl. earlier this afternoon [work]...which is practically under the QB bridge. Do you ever ride up in CT, or around Bear Mt?

·
Registered
407 Posts
I live in NYC and rented 2 spots on the upper west side - at 58th St, right across from the BMW motorcycle dealership. It was indoor and had electricity, but the owner was a complete dick.... It went from 1 bike per 'stall' to 2 bikes per 'stall' and it got crowded and a real PITA.

The building is supposed to be torn down soon and when it does, expect 2 weeks notice - even if it happens in the middle of Winter...

I was paying a total of $370 per month but that was 2 years ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts