Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Annie and I arrived home around sunset. That VT store was awesome. Plenty of samples to "sample" Let's just say I didn't need supper... And we found some entertaining roads on the way back.

And as to the HDs today. Or other barges. Annie and I refer to them as Farm Implements now, and then the VT rule applies. (VT rule = Pass at will)

Nice meeting up with folks. That was today's highlight. I only wish I could say the same for the food. I was expecting much better. See my post on Google. And if UR ever near Marlboro, MA, go to Fireflies. Awesome smoked and BBQ stuff there. Also inexpensive in comparison to today!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nice meeting up with folks. That was today's highlight. I only wish I could say the same for the food. I was expecting much better.
Yeah... unfortunately, the food isn't that good. Cool place, and Curtis is a cool cat, but I prefer competition style BBQ. I go for the ride and the company.

·
Registered
115 Posts
That's the trouble with having two screen names on two sites: mlukason aka ScienceMike
Unless you were referring to one of other two Mike's that were part of the Hopkinton contingent. :nerd:
Nope...I was referring to you Mike. I didn't realize there was a discussion on here about the ride. This part of the forum isn't too active, and I don't always check the "Active Topics"
We had a Mike in the NH group too.....there's always at least 3 Mikes on a NEDOC ride :)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts