Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,263 Posts
Damn. Don't they know there's a MotoGP race on Sunday? Guess I could watch it later. Gah!

OK. Count me in for lunch. The ST3 maintenance can wait.

Anyone want to meet on the NY side for the ride up? Leaving Woodstock at 8:00 and heading up the Taconic and over to 22 then 9 across. Not exactly exciting, but it'll get us there for lunch around the same time as Mike. I'll slip in some fun twisties between here and the Taconic before the highway drone.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
I'll check w Annie to c if we're free.

Btw. Thanks 4 the heads up!

Reactions: mlukason

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Ducati Vermont has a ride from their dealership in Middelbury to Curtis's BBQ in Putney, VT this Sunday the 22nd. The NEDOC group decided to meet there for a Fall Meet in the Middle Ride too. I'm going to lead a ride from Hopkinton, MA if anyone is interested in joining.

Route: https://goo.gl/maps/UgdtGXsNDbr

Details: http://nedoc.org/forums/index.php?topic=4692.0
Hi Mike,

Annie and I will meet you
"at the gas station in the center of town...on the corner of Main St (Rte 135) and Rte 85. Kickstands up at 9:00 am."

"from the NEDOC site"

·
10,263 Posts
Guess I'll be arriving solo unless my buddy makes a last minute change.

And damn is it going to be cold on the ride. No electrics on the 749. Gotta locate the cold weather gear.

·
Registered
270 Posts
OK, I'm in. The weather just looks too nice tomorrow not make this ride. I'll have to leave Montague, NJ around 7:00 am :frown2:to make it.

Reactions: mlukason

·
Registered
270 Posts
I've got my heated vest all sorted out so I'll be able to leave Montague ~ 7:00 am without fear. Meet-up in the pull-off parking on 199 east of the bridge.

·
Super Moderator
5,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Will be out the door in 20 minutes. See you in Vermont!

·
10,263 Posts
Just walked in the door. Long day. Good day. The ride home was great fun. Very little traffic on the secret roads. :D ;)

Here's the only picture I took.

IMG_20171022_124647019.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Made it home about an hour ago.

We didn't have any secret roads. Then again, if we did have secret roads we wouldn't have been able to follow ALL the Harleys produced and shipped to the North East. I can't believe how many there were today! All doing their rolling roadblock thing. Only saw one other Ducati that wasn't part of our group.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Enjoyed meeting folks today. The weather was outstanding and so was the ride. 465 miles RT andf almost all were on secondary roads. Special thanks to Yorik for leading the way. And as far as all the H-D's out today; I just call them racing pylons. :smile2:

·
Registered
115 Posts
The NH group had a great ride up. Perfect fall weather today! I didn't know Mike had posted anything here until today...nice to meet some new folks!

Ted and I had a good ride home...took a few roads I had never been on. New pavement on one, and very little traffic until we hit a few main routes. Lot's of bikes out on the way home.

·
Super Moderator
5,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The NH group had a great ride up. Perfect fall weather today! I didn't know Mike had posted anything here until today...nice to meet some new folks!

Ted and I had a good ride home...took a few roads I had never been on. New pavement on one, and very little traffic until we hit a few main routes. Lot's of bikes out on the way home.
That's the trouble with having two screen names on two sites: mlukason aka ScienceMike
Unless you were referring to one of other two Mike's that were part of the Hopkinton contingent. :nerd:

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,630 Posts
Good to see everyone at Curtis's today , found some new roads with new tar, always a plus, not too much in the way of "farm equipment" rules.
Thanks for the heads up on the ride Mike, let me know if you're in the hood, maybe we can squeeze in a few more miles before the weather changes.
Eyes up !

1 - 20 of 27 Posts