Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this over on SuperMotoJunkie, but would be cool to get some Hyper's along as well. I know a lot is going on Sunday with other events, but just figured I would throw this out there for those one may not be going to the other events.

This Sunday looks like great weather if anyone is interested is getting a group together for a ride. Thinking Bear Mtn will be the meeting point. From there we can either go to one of the following:

A. 301 Towards Carmel
B. Warwick/Pine Island To Hawks Nest
C. Through New Paltz to Rt55 to Peekamoose Road

Meeting time 9AM. Stands up at 9:30. Post up if anyone is interested.

-Eric

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I may be interested. The only caveat for me would be getting up early enough on a Sunday morning to get to Bear Mountain by 9AM. :eek: I am definitely a night person not a morning person. :eek:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya....I am not a morning person either. Unfortunately, if you want to beat all of the Sunday drivers you have to get out early. If it helps get more people to meet up this Sunday, we can push it to 10AM kickstands up at 10:30AM still at Bear Mtn for the meeting place.

Let me know... :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I am going to join the guys at Desmoducati.org for their ride on Sunday. I guess it was not a good day to plan this ride with the Italian bike festival and the Desmo ride both going on Sunday. lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think I am going to join the guys at Desmoducati.org for their ride on Sunday. I guess it was not a good day to plan this ride with the Italian bike festival and the Desmo ride both going on Sunday. lol
Have more info on this ride ? I responded at SMJ "meeting at the top?" but ... I still might be going to IMOC in Sturbridge , lol ... Just want to go somewhere ITS GETTING COLD OUT !!!

* ... I am going to Sturbridge, leaving from New Milford, Ct. sunday morning

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Yes I would be interested in the Desmo ride as well. :) There is no info on their website that I could see other than the date. :confused:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For the Desmoducati.org ride, I believe you need to become a member on their Yahoo forum first. After your membership has been approved, you need to RSVP with one of the ride organizers. You will see a post on the Yahoo board with all the info to RSVP.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts