Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I'm gonna head up to WWS on saturday morning, probably head out at 0730 to get a run in before it gets hot and squids start showing up. Getting ready for trackday on 8/6 and haven't been on the bike for a bit so thought I would slap the leathers on and get back in to the swing of things before I head to T hill. If anyone wants to join, that is fine with me. If any one has any info on road conditions please let me know if there is something important.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
I'd like to go, but I'm a little slow right now, might lag a bit. Doc gave me the green light to go back to work and ride. I've been working on my endurance with my shoulder, but haven't tried anything that far. Do you go up icehouse or a different way?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I personally go to salmon falls to 49 then up to georgetown and on to WWS. I always do an out and back. Generally catch 80 in auburn and head back home.

It's a pretty good clip, so on a bum shoulder it would be rough. You are welcome to come along, but I won't be stopping too much because I have to get back home and get the bike stripped down and ready for the track.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Seems like a good ride, think I'll soot up from the auburn side and see how far I get. If you see a yellow streetfighter just wave as you go by :D

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Was a great day out today. I shot up auburn, through 49, and then around 193 (I think) into placerville. Just cut back through green valley and down through folsom. Definately would have slowed you down though, pushing through twisties can wear on your shoulder after a bit. So back home, with some advil and more stretching haha.

Oh, and watch out for the CHP'ies, good god they were everywhere :eek:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's a pretty good clip. I think I did about 150 miles today. Nice weather, no traffic on WWS. I didn't see any cops though, got lucky

1 - 8 of 8 Posts