Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend we are going way north - Rist & Poudre Canyons, over Cameron Pass to Walden, then down through Granby, Fraiser and over Berthoud Pass - Ending with an Italian dinner at Mangia in Idaho Springs.

We will start off at The Market (1445 Larimer St) at 9:00 (Rolling no later than 9:15) then make a stop at the Shell Station @ 2700 Baseline (That's the one east the overpass, next to Denny's) @ 9:45 - 10:00, rolling right away.

For those that live further north (ie Loveland, Greeley, Ft Collins, etc.) PM me and I will e-mail the route as a .pdf so you suggest a place for us to watch for you as we roll by...

Disclaimer:

this is not a club ride of any kind. just a group of friends who share the love of bikes and great scenery. we welcome bike lovers of all kinds, and riding abilities. all we ask is that if you show up, you ride safely (as in within your own abilities and comfort level), and that you respect the others in the group.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For those that live further north (ie Loveland, Greeley, Ft Collins, etc.) we will make a gas stop at Conoco at 3312 W County Road 54G in Laporte @ 11:00.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'll meet up with you guys (first appearance). I'll be leaving Greeley around 10:00am and will meet up with you guys @ the Conoco @ 11:00am. I won't be able to go all the way though, I got to be back @ work that night. Since Trail Ridge is still closed until the 26th, I'll have to turn around @ or before Walden. I'll be on a red 748.

Pete

·
Registered
54 Posts
I guess I just missed you guys. Was it the Conoco in Laporte? Or the Conoco @ the entrance of the canyon? Oh well it was raining for a little bit so I headed back. maybe next time.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'll be sure to be there next time now that I've reassembled my bike, for the moment

If it didn't take me 13 hours to fly back from NYC on Friday I would have had the day to work on it so I could have come along.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts