Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
How long do you think that'll take? Gonna have to make room in the schedule, have a couple things I need to get done Sat. afternoon.:mad:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Max 6-7 hrs with stops and lunch. It will be about a 200 mile day. we can shorten it up by taking the hwy there and back.

·
Registered
757 Posts
9.12 ride

I think at least 250 miles down and back. No gas between Grubville and Potosi on the way down. Plan ahead. See everyone Sat. @ 9 a.m. in Eureka.

Fred

·
Registered
189 Posts
would love to make it, but im back on midnights and tonight is my first night back. needless to say, ill be passed out by 8am for the next few days.

:(

rob

·
Registered
100 Posts
we can shorten it up by taking the hwy there and back.
:( That's the saddest thing I think I've ever heard. If we promise not to do this, then I'm in for this one.

Only thing I'll say is we will probably need to exercise restraint on P and DD based on recent events there. The cops are growing intolerant as they have had to airlift several riders over the last couple months, including 3 guys from the ZX10R group that went off one after the other when I was down there 2 weeks ago. Thankfully, I opted out of riding with that group. It was clear they were not 1)familiar with the roads and 2)not wearing what I would consider proper gear.

·
Registered
58 Posts
A quick phone call with a friend in Jeff. City, MO state troopers doubling to tripling enforcement on weekends in DD-P area (whole Mark Twain national forest/rural Eastern MO). Target bikes and sports cars.:mad:

Shouldn't be a problem but we should be aware.

Sorry abut typing, iPhone

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hello everbody finaly I have my Ducati from George
the problems was one of the fuel tube disconect self from the tank
after George I ride for 2 hour bike run fine very Happy
Will seyya you all Saturday at 9:00 am

Thanks

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys. I am feeling a bit ill. My smokers cough has taken a turn for the worse. I may not make it tomorrow. I am loading up on pharmicuticals hoping I can beat my cold before it gets worse. If I am not there by 9am dont wait for me.

Rob

·
Registered
58 Posts
oh man, sorry to hear that. hope that clears right up and your riding soon.:(

or

don't be such a girl...throw a leg over, visor down and get to bixby...."oh, I'm soooo sick".;)

chose whichever answer you like best. Feel Better.

If you don't make it will Fred lead? Anybody else know how to get there?

·
Registered
757 Posts
9.12 ride

greetings all,

If Rob still feels bad in the a.m., I can do the lead thing. Rob gave me the route sheets that you can tape to your tank. No looking at the sheet while you are moving or you will crash. Maybe, I won't give them out. . .
See everyone at QT on 109 & I-44 at 9 a.m. Lunch at the Bixby general store.

Fred

·
Registered
247 Posts
hitting the hay now after a few beers and bowling at sarasota lanes in maplewood; good times, good place. they get my thumbs up for a genuine good time. see ya guys in the day time :cool:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dog Crap!

I feel like crap. As much as it kills me, there is no way i can make it today. Fred, thanks for everything. You guys have a good ride.

Rob

·
Registered
247 Posts
another one bites the dust

feel better swine flu rob :D

damn to say this but im out. pesky sharp and tiny pebble in the dead center of the tire made it all the way through. i knew the tire felt weird last night going around those corners on the way home, now i know why. :mad:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just got back to the house. It was great meeting everyone! Awesome ride, perfect weather, and I still need a nap after that lunch! Even the pace was appreciated by my worried wife;)

Ciao!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts