Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested on riding/leading a ride on Saturday 10/10, weather permitting? I know we have the Columbus Day Parade and possible ride afterwards the next day, Sunday 10/11, but I thought I'd see if there was interest in riding on Saturday regardless. Post up!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Vito. I just got reminded that Oct 11 is track day, I believe the last one this year. So lots of folks will be busy getting ready for that, and might not want/be able to ride on Saturday. A ride out to the track after the parade would be cool.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey that might be cool if we could go to track if track day would still be going on

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sure, pick on the gas challenged guy! I'll be sure to gas up before heading down there. Hey, wait a minute, I could ride the SS. With its bigger gas tank, I'm sure to be able to ride in the parade and still have gas to get wherever afterwards, ha!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Guess we kind of hijacked this thread towards Sunday stuff , I would do a Saturday ride if it's not too early (get home about 2:30 am), I don't really have anything in mind but after riding solo last week it would be nice to have some peeps to ride with

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.