Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested on riding/leading a ride on Saturday 10/10, weather permitting? I know we have the Columbus Day Parade and possible ride afterwards the next day, Sunday 10/11, but I thought I'd see if there was interest in riding on Saturday regardless. Post up!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hi Carlos
I will be bow Hunt at orzak mount and I will be back saturday nite
sorry will seyya sunday 11
Thanks Vito

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Vito. I just got reminded that Oct 11 is track day, I believe the last one this year. So lots of folks will be busy getting ready for that, and might not want/be able to ride on Saturday. A ride out to the track after the parade would be cool.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey that might be cool if we could go to track if track day would still be going on

·
Registered
307 Posts
Lets ride to the track bitches! hahaha I will be arriving on the 10th. So, the 11th, after the parade lets head on out to gateway.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Columbus Parade

the president of the parade he call me today
and we are going to to leading the parade
after the parade we all can go to the tracks seyya

·
Registered
307 Posts
This is to Carlos

Carlos, make sure you fill your gas tank! You don't want to push it the whole parade. I don't think it is all downhill. hahaha

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure, pick on the gas challenged guy! I'll be sure to gas up before heading down there. Hey, wait a minute, I could ride the SS. With its bigger gas tank, I'm sure to be able to ride in the parade and still have gas to get wherever afterwards, ha!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Guess we kind of hijacked this thread towards Sunday stuff , I would do a Saturday ride if it's not too early (get home about 2:30 am), I don't really have anything in mind but after riding solo last week it would be nice to have some peeps to ride with

1 - 10 of 10 Posts