Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Contact ncrick at Cogent Dynamics

I bought the Penske 8983 shock with ride height adjuster for my 2007 ST3 from ncrick at Cogent Dynamics. I also upgraded the front forks with the Race Tech Gold Valve package.

Best upgrade I've ever done on a bike.

Check out others opinions by searching this site for ncrick or cogent dynamics. You won't be sorry!

·
Registered
688 Posts
I bought the ride height adjuster from Swatt Motorcycle Products, a sponser on this sight. $100, a perfect fit, and 30 minute job to install. It works perfectly.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I bought mine

...off eBay. I got mine for US$70.

It's a worthwhile addition to the suspension setup repertoire, as is going for superbike forks or adding SBK internals and and lower tubes to stock uppers, if you don't want to mess around with boring or shimming top and bottom clamps. See other threads on that suspension setup.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I added it on mine and really like it. Only problem is now with it only raised a couple of threads the side stand is totally useless since it is not long enough.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I added it on mine and really like it. Only problem is now with it only raised a couple of threads the side stand is totally useless since it is not long enough.
You might have to slide the fork tubes up in the triple trees a little bit. Could help the turn in and the centerstand.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts