Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all. I am a returning member that is no longer able to access my old avatar WrexHamm (you can find my old posts under that name if you desire) so I have created a new one. I currently own a 2000 900SS but will soon be an ex Ducati owner. I will be selling my bike that I have owned for a number of years to move onto a 2007 Aprilia Tuono. Nothing against the Duc I just happened upon a gorgeous Tuono and fell in love after the first ride.

I am located in Louisville, Colorado and mainly returned to get some parts before the sale of the bike. I will more than likely post the bike here as well as locally. The list of mods is quite extensive ranging from a 944 bore kit to custom paint to carbon high mount exhaust. You are welcome to PM before the sale for pictures or information if you might be interested.

Ride safe!

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,263 Posts
If you PM @scott, he can resurrect your old member name for you. Otherwise, you'll have to go through the waiting period and post count requirements to get into the Classifieds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts