Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 11 months of stroke recovery, I have returned back to the ranks of the prestigious Ducati riders! YAY! Felt damn good to roll the throttle on that tasty v-twin!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome back....my father in law just had a stroke last week and is just coming to grips with what happened.. It is great to hear you are back on a bike!!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome back....my father in law just had a stroke last week and is just coming to grips with what happened.. It is great to hear you are back on a bike!!!!
Sorry to hear that. Just be there for him and don't let him give up. It's hard work recovering!

Now to get new toys for the 998. Need exhaust, ecu and intake. Where to get it? Already has a new slipper clutch i barely got to break in.

·
Registered
83 Posts
After 11 months of stroke recovery, I have returned back to the ranks of the prestigious Ducati riders! YAY! Felt damn good to roll the throttle on that tasty v-twin!
You back to running on both cylinders now?
Good that you're back up on two.

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
Welcome back to Life as you knew it! Hopefully everything remains good for you and you find all the stuff you're looking for in short time. It's always good to hear great news.

DT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts