Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just got back from a nice 250 mile ride today now I got about 470 miles on her now and I was just wondering how far can I go on the reserve fuel I got about 140 miles before the light and count down started so how far can i go before i run out of gas any body know thanks.:D

·
Registered
465 Posts
The farthest I've ridden with the light on was about 22 miles. When I filled it up, it took just a little over 4 gallons if I remember right. This was 60% highway, 40% city.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I went about 24 miles riding around LA one day before I ran out of gas. Don't ask why I didn't stop, I have no idea.

I had just picked up this chick for a first date and ran out within a block :eek:. Haha, and I STILL closed the door...damn Ducati's are gooooood!!! :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
When the fuel light comes on I generally ride more reserved putting the mileage to about 33. Knocking on wood have always got to a gas station in time...

·
Registered
465 Posts
I went about 24 miles riding around LA one day before I ran out of gas. Don't ask why I didn't stop, I have no idea.
HA! I thought I had more than 2 miles left when I stopped after 22, but maybe not!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts