Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Still needs a life.
12,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please put the model and model year of your ST in your signature line and/or public profile. Since the introduction of the MY 98 ST2, Ducati has added several additions to the ST line and has made major and minor changes within each specific model line.

It can become very confusing when a question is asked with little or no reference to the make and model year. Even when the make and model year are specified in the body of the original post, those facts can get lost when a thread starts to run over two pages.

Since Ducati.MS has an international membership, it also helps if your location is in your signature line and/or public profile, as some models and accessories may vary by country or continent.

·
Administrator
12,318 Posts
P.S. - The profile police will be on your ass if you don't take this important advice ;) .

·
Registered
466 Posts
Profile Police

Bill, Scott - is there any way to provide (mandatory) boxes on registration to capture the needed info? Drop-down boxes to force correct choices? With the constant stream of newcomers (and the inevitable 10% who never "get the word"), it might do the trick.

Pura vida!
George

·
Administrator
12,318 Posts
We have considered that in the past and it might be time to revisit the subject. We used to have a few profile police that would keep everyone in edit mode... it was fun and funny :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
New ST owner

Hi folks,

I recently bought a new (to me) 1999 ST4 and can't wait for the riding season to begin up here in the GWN. I've owned my 2008 S4Rs Tricolore for a while, but I'm hoping for more comfort on the ST for longer rides.

Any tips, tricks, suggestions that will help me gain the maximum pleasure from it are greatly appreciated! :)

Cheers,
Frank

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Any tips, tricks, suggestions that will help me gain the maximum pleasure from it are greatly appreciated! :)
Could do yes Frank, but that would turn into thread hijack. You'd best start another thread for that. Excellent purchase btw :)

Good work Bill and Scott, I (doubtless along with many others) am 100% behind you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Could do yes Frank, but that would turn into thread hijack. You'd best start another thread for that. Excellent purchase btw :)

Good work Bill and Scott, I (doubtless along with many others) am 100% behind you.
Will do, Mark, and thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts