Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Still needs a life.
12,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Until my ribs and clavicle are healed and I can buy a new motorcycle, I must live my motorcycle life vicariously through your ride reports. Please keep them coming.

There are several of you who have submitted great ride reports in the past, but have been conspicuously absent from this forum for quite some time. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Please don't make me name names.

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
A Night Owl checking in here, getting the 996 ready for this weekends trip to Laguna Seca from NorCal. I will do my best to give you some fair reading and as many photos as I can muster. Heal well my friend and hope you get plenty to peruse over the next days and weeks!

DT

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'm sorry Bill. Its been since June I last loged on here.
This site has become so painfuly slow, I spend my time on a few other Ducati sites.

I only logged on today to read what rides you have done this summer?
None? I thought you would be better by now and riding a New to you ST4.

Some photo from West Glacier a few weeks ago with my wife.

East Glacier.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I took Doug Polans 1 on 1 race school when we were at Miller.

WOW did it make me faster.

Wife had fun, and made new friends.

The Billings crew did well.

·
Registered
321 Posts
4 weeks in this trailer, and we stll love each other. Man did I get lucky with this one.

Lowsided my bike at the Nature Trail in Missoula the day before we went to Glacier.

My new leathers are not so new any more.

I had all the parts and tools, save the bar to fix it. Monday a trip to Pacific steel fixed that, and we we back on the road.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Photo of Candice near Hart Butte.

Stoped to see Mom and Dad over night on the way home.

This is my new to me 71 450 RT Desmo Dad making in to a Road Racer for me.

·
Registered
321 Posts
That was the end of our riding this year. We went on all the usuale ride we always take with the Vintage club. I will post some random photos.

Dads Duconda is done, and Yorchy rode it down for the Beartooth ride.

Me on my GT.

My Hottie wife.

We did some dirt biking. Haha.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Bobs motor works summer solstice.

Smart guys leaving early. Look at that storm coming!

We were stuck in a big storm on the way home, so we stoped and spent the night as it got dark. Longest day of the year was just not long enough?

·
Still needs a life.
12,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for posting the photos. You really got around the Wild West this summer.

·
Registered
105 Posts
There are several of you who have submitted great ride reports in the past, but have been conspicuously absent from this forum for quite some time. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Please don't make me name names.
:eek:

There has been an extended rainy season over here, what with typhoons and all that. The riding season is nearly on us though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts