Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody

I noticed that I had a broken plastic in the socket. Does anyone have any experience in exchanging this item?
Ducati number

BRACKET, FRONT RIGHT PANNIER 8291D803A

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
While the part is small and probably not too expensive, replacement looks like the tray under the seat must come out. everything must be detached, possibly the tray drops from below. Either way probably a good hour unfastening various items first.

·
Registered
2013 ultrastrada pikes peak s full termignoni exhaust marchesini Wheels
10 Posts
I broke mine when I knocked the bike over in the garage, pannier held up fine. But now there is some looseness at this mounting slot.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I replaced mine a few years ago on my '11. I don't recall the details now, but I don't remember it being too difficult. Just start taking plastic off and you'll figure it out... I didn't have a manual or anything. Looking at parts diagram may be of some benefit.

·
North Carolina, USA
3,321 Posts
I replaced mine a few years ago on my '11. I don't recall the details now, but I don't remember it being too difficult. Just start taking plastic off and you'll figure it out... I didn't have a manual or anything. Looking at parts diagram may be of some benefit.

Same here on my '12. Not too difficult to figure out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts