Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm almost ready for the big bolt on session though theres a few little bits I need to get that dont simply transfer across.

I need an extra M10x25 bolt to secure the sidestand and I presume another M10 for the reservoir bracket( anyone know the size for that one?)

If anyone can tell me the size of bolts needed for the footpeg hangers I'd appreciate it as I doubt I'll be able to use the existing BiP bolts.
I know I'll have to trial and error fit the brake setup but I'm prepared for that bit I think.

Is there anything else obvious I may have not thought of or overlooked?

The pegs will need a bit of a clean up and the exhaust hangers need to be coated but I want to have all the bits I need before starting the actual job, nothing worse than making a start only to find I dont have that particular widget that stops the whole job in its tracks.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Can anyone tell me the size of bolt/screw 6 in this pic?

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
From the Paul Smart Manual
Footrests and Levers
Footrest bracket bolt 8mm x1.25 pitch 24nmTorque

Regards

Rob

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Brake bleed valve 10x1 23
Front brake master cylinder screw 6x1 10 In the sequence 1 (sup)
2-1
Front brake fluid reservoir retaining screw 6x1 10 Brembo preassembly
Front brake fluid reservoir bracket screw 6x1 10 Brembo preassembly

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
All this is from the workshop manual, that used to be on the Ducati webpage, if you want a copy I can send it to you, Regards, Rob

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Rob, that was really helpful.

I do have a manual, didn't realise those sizes were printed in it,doesn't help that the first parts of each section is in Italian and you have to wade through pages of stuff before finding the bit thats useful, as ever, sometimes the trick is just knowing where to look for info.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts