Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just wanted to let other Supersport (and Monster) riders know that I have 3D modelled the switch armature which commmonly breaks - you can have a copy printed in your choice of plastic and it's a hell of a lot cheaper than buying a NOS switchblock (if you can find one!)

Here's the link:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/ZU...onId=119029287

It's a direct copy of the part from a 1995 900SS but fits any model with with Cagiva switch block part number: 036138454

ie Supersport, Monster models, 851 and Paso (best to check the parts fiche for your model and confirm the switch block is the same (EFI models use a different switch I believe)

I've posted replies on some previous threads requesting help with this.

:grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
I'll check back to see if the link is working later...I need one and no used ones have popped up on ebay.

Well, no cheap ones have...

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I'll check back to see if the link is working later...I need one and no used ones have popped up on ebay.

Well, no cheap ones have...
I ended up having to build one good one out of two broken ones. One still had the lever this thread is about intact, but the horn button was broken off and the filler panel was missing. The other, had the filler panel and an intact horn button but the lever was broken. One came with the project bike, the other I got on eBay for $15 US. Some times, you do what you gotta to get things fixed.....sean

·
Premium Member
376 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
I think everyone knows about your product right now.
7 posts in total of which 6 concerning your indicator switch...

You're taking a risk this way...

No Commercial Postings: This is a private BBS designated for the use of its members. No commercial posts of any kind will be allowed. “For Sale and Wanted” items from individual members will be allowed in the Classified forum only. Special announcements for non sponsoring dealers or other vendors will be allowed only if they are made by one of the forum Moderators or Administrators. Any posts to any forum that are deemed to be of a commercial nature will be subject to removal and the identity posting them may be blocked or banned.
Source: Rules of the Road Rule#4

Just saying... no hard feelings.
:wink2:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think everyone knows about your product right now.
7 posts in total of which 6 concerning your indicator switch...

You're taking a risk this way...

Source: Rules of the Road Rule#4

Just saying... no hard feelings.
:wink2:
Hi,

I was just trying to make it easy for folks to find this part whilst searching the forums for a solution - Shapeways make the money not me BTW :rolleyes: :grin2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts