Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!
I am on Holiday in Munich and looking to get a rental or a lease from April - June. I would bring over my bike, but the costs, hassle and risk seems silly (plus insurance issues). I have contacted 5 companies so far (bosenberg, motogreek, admo tours, ducati-beyreuther, and steidel-ducati). Bosenberg and Admo are very very expensive, up to $200 a day (but includes insurance and everything). Motogreek and the two ducati dealers I just emailed today.

Does anyone have any other resources that they have used or know of?

Thank you ahead of time!

-d

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hello!
I am on Holiday in Munich and looking to get a rental or a lease from April - June. I would bring over my bike, but the costs, hassle and risk seems silly (plus insurance issues). I have contacted 5 companies so far (bosenberg, motogreek, admo tours, ducati-beyreuther, and steidel-ducati). Bosenberg and Admo are very very expensive, up to $200 a day (but includes insurance and everything). Motogreek and the two ducati dealers I just emailed today.

Does anyone have any other resources that they have used or know of?

Thank you ahead of time!

-d
Any luck?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Yup!

I ended up going with AllRound Rental - allroundrent.de. No problems, good bike (F800S), fair pricing, nice gentleman (Steffen).
ok cool was going to offer one of mine.

·
Registered
447 Posts
How much was the rental?

I am leaving for Frankfurt on the 1st and have a few days to burn while there :)
I have a 996 that I will rent... And its alot closer then Munich :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts