Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Reno Caravan

1053 Views 38 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  galaxy
So .. it's time. I'm thinking we get together @ 6pm .. leave by 6:30 the latest from a parking lot on I-80. John has the location .. somewhere in Eureka?

Who's in, so we know to wait? So far it's:

Terry, Vinnie (coz he has to), John, Clarke, Jesus and the family, myself ...
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3,131 Posts
John, are you gonna wait a bit longer since Jovan can't leave that early?? We're up for the caravan and can make either time....Meet at 4:45!!

· Registered
3,131 Posts
John, we're with you then. Brookfields restaurant behind the shell NLT 4!!!

· Registered
3,131 Posts
Where are people staying?? I called that Super8 but it didn't sound good. I had to get the last smoking room and they knew nothing of a Ducati club with group reservations??

· Registered
3,131 Posts
WOA!!!! Check the weather?? AM showers, 30% chance and 73 deg is the high!!!

· Registered
3,131 Posts
HERE HERE!!!!! X 1,000. What a helluva way to spend your first track day. Hats off and the biggest thank you ever to Jovan and John. What a great day and what great people from one end to the other!!! Being a part of this group with all you guys is hands down the best hobby I (or we) have ever had. Can't wait for T-Hill....Ooops, someone already said that. Only four months to go.

· Registered
3,131 Posts
12 is the sharp, up hill, left hander immediatley after the bumpy back straight??? Yea, real confidence inspiring turn. ONLY place I got my left knee down all day though...and only once. The long turn back to the right at the top of the hill after the one I just mentioned was probably my favorite. Should be the same one Jovan is talking about...#13?? Got a toe down once there and drug the knee from lunch on in that one. Misti was dragging body work through that one!! I only got some right knee in one other turn but don't know the numbers. It was the 90 deg right hander before you come down hill towards the bumpy back straight.

· Registered
3,131 Posts
Well, it's at about 34mm sag in the rear & 35mm in the front, which theoretically is spot on. Front is non-adjustable and no ride heigth in the rear, so???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.