Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Reno Caravan

1053 Views 38 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  galaxy
So .. it's time. I'm thinking we get together @ 6pm .. leave by 6:30 the latest from a parking lot on I-80. John has the location .. somewhere in Eureka?

Who's in, so we know to wait? So far it's:

Terry, Vinnie (coz he has to), John, Clarke, Jesus and the family, myself ...
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jon, go before or after the rush hour. Traffic there sucks - leave before 4pm or after 6:30pm. If anyone else cannot bail out of town early, get in touch and we'll meet up somewhere .. the second wave. I'm not planing on partying much that night. Early day on Saturday.

· Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thank you everyone for coming !!! Thanks for all the help. Big ups to Jesus for "donating" the crash truck.

Great weather, great crowd. I had a blast and seeing shitty grins on everyone's faces was the best part.

We had two crashes. Both were very low speed and safe. Som's peg dug into the track and threw him off and Dug went too wide at the hands down the hardest turn on the track - just ask Vinnie. The highlight of my day was passing Vinnie on the inside of that turn .. and the only time I passed him .. ever. Still a pass damnit! :D

It was awesome, I loved the track. It was hard and technical and A LOT of fun. I am calling the track manager on Monday to book a good date for next year. Probably around the same time next year.

June, July, August, September 20th .. Hell yeah!

· Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
1999r1 said:
You passed me??!?! I don't remember that. Did John get a picture of that??? I need proof dammit! ;)

Not to take anything away from you, Jovan, but I think just about everyone passed me on that G$)(*%^#$)*(#$ turn. Arrrrgh. Oh well. Next time. Maybe. Arrrghghghgh!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna to go cry now.
No wrries bro, I'll take it anyway I can. I rather get lucky than good anytime ;)
That was turn 12 btw, John. #13 was one my favorites, late braking hard right turn - low speed and knee to the groud. I was dragging both my right knee and toe in that turn.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.