Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am fitting the Termi full system that came with my bike. So far I have fitted the race ECU and removed the stock exhaust. Before fitting the Termi I'd like to remove the now redundant exhaust valve cable but the stepper motor is buried in the bowels of the bike. How on earth do I get at it to remove the cable?
There must be a easy way as these cable must seize up often but I haven't found it yet. Any clues anybody?

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
I would remove the motor and plastic box that the motor mounts to. It's a tedious task but can be done with patience. I've done it myself. Do a search of this forum and you will find instructions and pictures.
I actually cut the arm off the servo motor box that the rear brake reservoir mounts to and reused it on the bike. Ended up being a great solution to mounting the rear brake reservoir.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
665 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so you feel the full termi is loud with the baffle? or just "louder" than stock with the baffle?
Without the baffle it's a LOT louder than the stock :eek:
With the baffle in it's still a lot louder than the stock but probably just quiet enough to get through the annual compulsory roadworthiness MoT test we have here. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts