Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize nobody really cares about AMA... err, DMG... err, whatever they're calling it these days racing, but something pretty remarkable happened today!

SUZUKI GOT BEAT!!! :eek:

For the first time in about, I dunno, 37 years, Yoshimura/Makita Suzuki lost a race! Congratulations to Josh Hayes for bringing the Yamaha home in first place!

Mladin struggled, Pegram got on the box, and Hayes is a class act. So, overall, a pretty good day... :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Yamaha is turning into the bike not only in WSBK but it looks like AMA as well. Big Bang?

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
I realize nobody really cares about AMA... err, DMG... err, whatever they're calling it these days racing, but something pretty remarkable happened today!

SUZUKI GOT BEAT!!! :eek:

For the first time in about, I dunno, 37 years, Yoshimura/Makita Suzuki lost a race! Congratulations to Josh Hayes for bringing the Yamaha home in first place!

Mladin struggled, Pegram got on the box, and Hayes is a class act. So, overall, a pretty good day... :cool:

YIPEE!!!! now maybe Mladin will go to WSBK and take that Germans place on that Suzuki!!!!! Ashame we won't see this on TV for a month, heck they are just showing Barber 2 today!

·
Flavor of the Month
2,359 Posts
Good news. there was AMA racing on TV today, but I have no idea when it was from. I didn't keep it on long enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts