Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question is regarding checking a regulator/rectifier (from my ST2). It is removed from the bike.

I checked all the three yellow stator inputs to the green and red wire pairs and all the diodes were working properly.

I checked the red and green wire pairs to each other and read "open circuit" in one direction and high resistance in the other (~3 Meg Ohms). So it acts like a diode in one direction. Is that normal ?

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Quoting this thread from the Hall Of Wisdom subforum ..... https://www.ducati.ms/threads/important-do-not-post-here-before-reading-this-this-means-you.12360/#post-724060

"Please DO NOT start new threads with general questions here, use the Ducati Chat or model specific forums for that."

"UPDATE: Due to the many people that don't seem to understand NOT to post general questions in the Hall of Wisdom forum... As of 11/10/2009 no new threads will appear in this forum until a moderator approves the thread. Please don't think that your hard work has disappeared, it is just waiting for moderator approval."

*Gthorp .... Just so you know what's up in the event your thread is deleted.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quoting this thread from the Hall Of Wisdom subforum ..... https://www.ducati.ms/threads/important-do-not-post-here-before-reading-this-this-means-you.12360/#post-724060

"Please DO NOT start new threads with general questions here, use the Ducati Chat or model specific forums for that."

"UPDATE: Due to the many people that don't seem to understand NOT to post general questions in the Hall of Wisdom forum... As of 11/10/2009 no new threads will appear in this forum until a moderator approves the thread. Please don't think that your hard work has disappeared, it is just waiting for moderator approval."

*Gthorp .... Just so you know what's up in the event your thread is deleted.
Sorry, my bad.

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Sounds about right. Check this link:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts