Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hi there,

Being a displaced New Zealander, I sometimes surf Trademe, a New Zealand kind of Ebay website. Anybody looking for a new cylinder barrel should check out this auction:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-M...-for-sale/Pistons-rings/auction-253202069.htm

Cheers
Graham
Thanks Graham. Always fun to find a new source for old parts.

Say, speaking of two stroke Ducatis, you're not into 48cc variety are you? I have a '62 48 Sport, all original and unrestored. Euro model with clip-ons 19" wheels and long road racer seat. Very charming and makes good power. Rated at 4.2 hp.

All the best
Steve

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4.2 HP, that is actually pretty good! I used to play with 2 strokes at one point. Used to race Suzuki TR50's for fun. 120kph from a bored out and worked 50cc (70cc after the rebore). That was pretty good for a "scooter" :)
Send me some pics of your bike if you have some. I'm actually hoping to hear back about a 350 Scrambler project. 4 strokes are just so much easier to keep running! There is a Cadet 100 close by me for sale too. Needs work and has quite a few parts missing, but it would be doable. A 50 with clip ons, now that would be something :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts