Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have not done so already, please register on the Motowheels website as a forum member. We will send you passwords for discounts on everything that we offer.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
OK, I have a question.. I just registered, but I didn't see a place to list myself as a forum member. Is this done later?

Furthermore, why do I always find out about this stuff AFTER I bought stuff from you guys!! :eek:

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is not necessary to list yourself as a MS member but you can write it in the company line so we know who you are.

·
Registered
95 Posts
moto, when I login the prices go up!:confused: A couple days ago I was looking at the Dainese 'Delta' pants $381.65(not logged in) and logged in to see if they were less and they were $405.00. I tried logging in again today with the same results.
Just thought I'd let you know.

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a website qwirk. The Dainese was put on sale for the month of April for 15% off but it did not reduce the member price (approx 10% off) of each of the products--so we have to manually go in and reduce the member price on each item. We will fix the website today...Let me know if you want the pants at the sale price, I'll leave it unchanged if you want them.

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
superduc21 said:
I registered about 2 weeks ago and it has never let me log in. I tried to re-reg but it says my stuffs on file already????
You probably are using the wrong passwords and/or ID. Call or email us to check the ID or delete the last registration.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts