Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that the Hampton Roads riders may not have many choices in Ducati dealers but I am going to have to give them 2 thumbs up.
While I pride myself in being to do all the maintenance on my bike, when it came to replacing fork seals I was overwhelmed and had to toss in the towel.
While I am not happy paying 4 hours of labor to replace a $43 part, well, those who cant have to pay for someone else to do it. I dropped off the bike and it was done 2 days later. I got a call on that second day to let me know that it was done and to let me know of a couple of issues. One was that my chain was out of adjustment and rusty. The mechanic had gone ahead and cleaned it and adjusted it... they also flushed and replaced the clutch fluid.
Even though both of these were done with out me authorizing additional charges, I appreciate a dealer who looks out for you. Sure, I could have done it all myself since I am pretty handy but it is rare for me to feel good about a dealer and Redline has done that for me.

:)
-Rob

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Redline has been my dealer since 03 and they have always done first rate work for me. They do charge what a good mechanic is worth and you get what you pay for there. When I pick up my bike it's always clean and ready to go. Glad you had a similar experiance.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I went to Redline back in 2002 and the people there were great. I was there on vacation and not looking at a bike. They answered every question I had and loved my time there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts